Ready to Rightsize Your RV? Trade or Sell at Lazydays.
Did you want to make an RV trade or were you hoping to sell? RV enthusiasts are always looking for a new adventure. Whether you would like top dollar for your trade-in RV or hope to get the best price to sell, RV experts at Lazydays can help.
How Does Lazydays Handle an RV Trade?
First, you need to bring your trade-in RV to Lazydays or call to find out what the RV trade value is. If you visit Lazydays with your RV trade we can thoroughly assess your RV and provide you with an RV trade value right away. If you call us and provide a detailed description of your RV trade, we’ll discuss your RV trade value right over the phone. No matter what you choose, we are committed to providing you with the best RV trade experience possible.
- Very open and easy process – we’ll give you the RV trade value and take care of all of the paperwork
- Offer an exceptional price for your trade-in RV or other trade so you can comfortably replace what you’re ready to exchange for the RV you desire
- All types of trades are considered, including, but not limited to motorhomes and RVs, trucks, cargo trailers, tow dollies, boats, cars, motorcycles, ATVs, etc.
How to Sell a Motorhome or RV to Lazydays
Do you have a pre-loved motorhome or recreational vehicle you’d like to sell? RV experts at Lazydays are ready to help. You may not be sure how to sell a motorhome, but we know how we can best assist you. We pay cash for pre-loved RVs and make the process as easy as can be. Simply contact Lazydays when you’re ready to sell. RV experts from Lazydays work to make this RVing experience a great one.
- We buy 2005 and newer model motorhomes and RVs*
- Pickup service is available in the U.S. and Canada
- Easy and quick transactions
- We handle all of the title work and bank pay offs
For more information on how to sell a motorhome to us or get the most out of your trade-in RV, fill out the form to the right. You can also contact Lazydays in Tampa at 800-306-4002 or Lazydays in Tucson at 800-306-4011.
* Lazydays generally purchases diesel motorhomes that are 2005 and newer, gas motorhomes that are 2008 and newer, and towable recreational vehicles that are 2009 and newer.